We need your input on Klinic’s Rights and Responsibilities document!
Klinic, with the support of two Human Rights Masters Program students, are working on a document for clients that highlight rights and responsibilities. We need your input on this document by providing feedback using the survey link below after you have reviewed the document (also linked below).
What are my rights at Klinic?
You have the right to be treated with respect. We will:
- Listen to you
- Ask how we can help
- Protect your privacy
- Be clear with our limits
- Offer you choices where we can
- Offer you the best care we know how
- Klinic is a teaching site. There will be times when we will offer you the option of having a student present during your appointment (it is your choice whether you would like a student present or not)
We ask that you help us maintain a safe and respectful environment by:
- Treating us and others with respect
- Valuing the safety and well being of others
- No abusive language
- No physical threats
- No alcohol or drug use in the building or on the property
- Respecting the privacy of others
- Don’t share health information
- Respecting time on the public phone, in the washroom or on the computer
- Following the directions of staff members when necessary