Please read our COVID-19 Updates here.
Project Choices is a free program that explores alcohol, sex and birth control. It is a brief service that offers information and individualized feedback to help women make healthy decisions for themselves about alcohol use and contraception.
This program is based on respect, information and support. Project Choices is about your needs and goals – no one will tell what to do or that you have to change. We want to give you the information you need to make the best choices for your health.
Did you know?
- 50% of all pregnancies are unplanned.
- Women may continue to drink without knowing they are pregnant.
- During pregnancy, no alcohol is best.
The program includes:
- Up to 4 sessions to discuss drinking, sex and birth control.
- 1 visit with a nurse to get information about birth control options.