Klinic is committed to providing quality educational and training opportunities. We are pleased to offer the following:
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
Based on the work of Jon Kabat Zinn, this course was developed for front line, health, education and social service providers, however it would also be of interest to administrators. It includes mindfulness activities, guided meditations, gentle mindful movement, mindful walking, and group reflection on the practice experience.
Suicide Prevention Series
- Crisis Counselling Intervention
- Introduction to Suicide Prevention Level I
- Advanced Suicide Prevention Training Level II
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)+.
Public Education & Training
Klinic offers Public Education and Training on a variety of topics for community groups and professionals. Presentations can be tailored to meet the needs of the group or organization. These workshops are presently offered off site on a request basis
Teen Talk is a Youth Health Education Program that is part of Klinic Community Health. We provide services for youth from a harm reduction, prevention education perspective.
- Becoming Trauma-Informed (2 day)
- Trauma-Informed Care (1/2 day)
- Vicarious Trauma
- Love and Violence: Broadening Our Lens of Abuse in Intimate Relationships (2 day)
Find out more about volunteering with Klinic.