Klinic is committed to providing quality educational and training opportunities. We are pleased to offer the following:
Suicide Prevention Series
- Crisis Counselling Intervention
- Crisis Counselling Skills Workshop
- Introduction to Suicide Prevention Level I
- Advanced Suicide Prevention Training Level II
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)+.
Public Education & Training
Klinic offers Public Education and Training on a variety of topics for community groups and professionals. Presentations can be tailored to meet the needs of the group or organization. These workshops are presently offered off site on a request basis
Teen Talk is a Youth Health Education Program that is part of Klinic Community Health. We provide services for youth from a harm reduction, prevention education perspective.
- Becoming Trauma-Informed (2 day)
- Trauma-Informed Care (1/2 day)
- Vicarious Trauma
- Love and Violence: Broadening Our Lens of Abuse in Intimate Relationships (2 day)
Find out more about volunteering with Klinic.