Klinic is committed to providing quality educational and training opportunities. We are pleased to offer the following:
Suicide Prevention Series
- Crisis Counselling Intervention
- Crisis Counselling Skills Workshop
- Introduction to Suicide Prevention
- Advanced Suicide Prevention Training
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)+.
Public Education & Training
Klinic offers Public Education and Training on a variety of topics for community groups and professionals. Presentations can be tailored to meet the needs of the group or organization. These workshops are presently offered off site on a request basis
- Becoming Trauma-Informed (2 day)
- Trauma-Informed Care (1/2 day)
- Vicarious Trauma
- Love and Violence: Broadening Our Lens of Abuse in Intimate Relationships (2 day)
Sexual Assault Awareness
- Sexual Assault Awareness; Compassionately Responding to Disclosures (1 day)
Find out more about volunteering with Klinic.
Consent at Work
Together, with funding from Justice Canada, Sexuality Education Resource Centre MB, MFL Occupational Health Centre and Klinic Community Health have collaborated on a project to develop a community health response to Workplace Sexual Harassment in Manitoba. The Consent at Work project offers workplace training, support to workers, and public education to reduce workplace sexual harassment.