Klinic’s new home at 167 Sherbrook will allow us to consolidate our services and co-locate with our partners SERC and MFL. Our objective is to renovate the new site, ensuring an inclusive and accessible place within our community. Upon completion, we will be able to support expanded services in all three organizations, including:
- Health and medical services for marginalized populations, particularly those living with disabilities, mental illness and/or addictions
- Drop-in, short term, and longer term counselling for marginalized populations, particularly those living with disabilities, mental illness and/or addictions
- Training and education for service providers on supporting people who are experiencing trauma and loss
- Wellness and mental health groups for people in our community of all abilities
- Inclusion-based sexual health education for educators, parents, newcomers, Indigenous communities and youth
For more information, please download our Brochure.