Please read our COVID-19 Updates here.
*At this time our PAP Klinic remain temporarily paused until further notice.
Team Based Medical Care
Klinic primary health care services are provided for individuals and families within our geographic community and for priority populations. With an emphasis on prevention, health promotion and education, we address the needs of the individual, helping our clients make informed choices about their health.
Klinic offers many specialized services to their clients taking a complete approach to health and well-being.
- Dietitian / Certified Diabetes Educator
- Latent TB Klinic
- Mobile Withdrawal Management Services
- Unplanned Pregnancy Counselling
Klinic offers drop-in services at our 167 Sherbrook St location including:
- STI Klinic
- PAP Klinic
- Teen Klinic
Off Site Services & Partnerships
Klinic partners with many other organizations to offer health care services and programs at different locations around the city of Winnipeg including:
- Klinic on Campus (U of W)
- Neecheewam ‘Eagle Embracing You’
- Tec Voc Klinic
- Transition, Education, & Resources for Females (T.E.R.F.) Klinic
- Youth Huddle on Broadway