Please note: While Manitoba is at Critical level (red) on the Pandemic Response System Klinic Community Health is reducing services to only those that are deemed essential. As a result access to this service may be impacted. More information is available on our COVID-19 Services Page.
Team Based Medical Care
Klinic primary health care services are provided for individuals and families within our geographic community and for priority populations. With an emphasis on prevention, health promotion and education, we address the needs of the individual, helping our clients make informed choices about their health.
Klinic offers many specialized services to their clients taking a complete approach to health and well-being.
- Dietitian / Certified Diabetes Educator
- Latent TB Klinic
- Mobile Withdrawal Management Services
- Unplanned Pregnancy Counselling
Klinic offers drop-in services at our 167 Sherbrook St location including:
- STI Klinic
- PAP Klinic
- Teen Klinic
Off Site Services & Partnerships
Klinic partners with many other organizations to offer health care services and programs at different locations around the city of Winnipeg including:
- Klinic on Campus (U of W) – Temporarily closed as of April 1st, 2020
- Tec Voc Klinic – Temporarily closed as of March 2020 due to school closures
- Transition, Education, & Resources for Females (T.E.R.F.) Klinic