Please read our COVID-19 Updates here.
At the heart of our work is the belief that everyone deserves a just level of care and respect when it comes to their health. With an emphasis on prevention, health promotion and education, we address the needs of the individual, helping our clients make informed choices about their health.
Klinic’s Team Based Medical services are provided by physicians, nurse practitioners, primary care nurses, social workers, dietitians, medical assistants and community workers.
Our primary health care services include:
- General medical care including health assessments and chronic disease management
- Immigrant/Refugee Health
- Latent TB assessment and treatment
- Unplanned pregnancy services
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap test)
- STI screening, treatment, counselling and education
- Primary health care & reproductive health care specific for teens and young adults (Teen Klinic)
- Social worker counselling
- Nutritional counselling
- Outreach Services *
- Addictions Support (Methadone / Suboxone)
* case by case
What you’ve told us: