If you need sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing or treatment, you can visit the STI Klinic during our drop-in hours, no appointment needed:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays & Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Our goal is to provide you with non-judgmental, sex positive health care. Let us know if you have suggestions to improve our service during your visit, by phone at (204) 784-4090, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either forward on the information or connect you with the manager.
What to expect in the exam room:
- You may be placed in an exam room where a health care provider will talk to you by phone first. We will provide a phone if you do not have one.
- We will come into the exam room after the phone call for anything that needs to be done in-person (exam, specimen collection, treatments).
How to get your results:
- We will call you with any abnormal results within 2 weeks. We do not call you if all your results are negative.
- If you have not heard from us and want to speak with us about your results you can leave a message at 204-784-4219. We will return your call in 2-3 business days
Where can I get more information about STIs?
Please view one or more of the links below if you are interested in some detailed information about certain STBBIs:
Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infections MB
Government of Canada – Sexually Transmitted Infections
Can’t make it to Klinic? Visit the website below to find other clinics you can go to for STI testing, reproductive health and free safer sex/safe injection supplies:
SERC – STI testing in Manitoba