On Saturday, June 17, 2023, the STI Klinic will be unavailable. Our office will remain open and Drop-in Counselling will still be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you need sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing or treatment, you can visit the STI Klinic during our drop-in hours, no appointment needed:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays & Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Our goal is to provide you with non-judgmental, sex positive health care. Let us know if you have suggestions to improve our service during your visit, by phone at (204) 784-4090, or by email at email@example.com and we will either forward on the information or connect you with the manager.
What to expect in the exam room:
- You may be placed in an exam room where a health care provider will talk to you by phone first. We will provide a phone if you do not have one.
- We will come into the exam room after the phone call for anything that needs to be done in-person (exam, specimen collection, treatments).
How to get your results:
- We will call you with any abnormal results within 2 weeks. We do not call you if all your results are negative.
- If you have not heard from us and want to speak with us about your results you can leave a message at 204-784-4219. We will return your call in 2-3 business days
Where can I get more information about STIs?
Please view one or more of the links below if you are interested in some detailed information about certain STBBIs:
Can’t make it to Klinic? Visit the website below to find other clinics you can go to for STI testing, reproductive health and free safer sex/safe injection supplies: