We are happy to announce that construction on our new location is now complete. Some highlights to the new building include:
- Co-locating with SERC www.serc.mb.ca and OHC http://mflohc.mb.ca/
- Our new Cultural Room
- 21 Exam rooms (up from 12 in the last building)
- Our new Crisis Room with additional space
- Two waiting rooms
- New spaces for trainings, meetings, and partnerships
- Being a part of the West Broadway Neighborhood!
To see our new building, please go to our virtual slideshow here!
Klinic’s annual report is now available on the Klinic website, click here to view the full report!
Nicole’s Blog – “And Then There Was a Pandemic….” – click here to read the full blog
Klinic’s New Board of Directors have begun their terms as members of Klinic’s Board at last night’s virtual AGM. The new members are (click the name to read their bio):
For the complete list of our current board members, see our Board of Directors webpage here!
COVID-19 Updates: We are still adhering to COVID-19 restrictions. Please visit this link for more information about our modified services: http://klinic.mb.ca/2020/03/temporary-suspension-of-services-resulting-from-covid-19-in-effect-until-further-notice/