See green sidebar for hours.
Klinic’s Drop-In Counselling services are for anyone experiencing something they can’t manage on their own. If you need support with one of the following issues, we are here to help:
- Family violence
- Sexuality and sexual orientation
- Childhood abuse
- Grief or loss
- Sudden life changes
- Lack of self esteem
- Alcohol use, drugs or gambling
- Children or parenting issues
- Suicidal thoughts
- Any other problem that may be affecting your life
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the Drop-In Counselling information line at 204-784-4067.
We take your right to confidentiality seriously. We will only share information about you to those outside of Klinic if we have your permission, except in the following situations:
- Child Welfare: The law requires all citizens to report child abuse and neglect. If we believe that a child is at risk, we will ask the appropriate agency for help.
- Threats of Harm: If we believe that you or someone else may suffer serious harm or death, we will do what is necessary for safety. We may need to ask the appropriate agency for help.
- Justice System Request: In rare cases, the court or police may ask to see client records. We will always try to tell you about any actions we need to take to keep everyone safe.
See green sidebar for location details.